ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General Highly skilled visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chucklee
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General Highly skilled visa

Post by chucklee » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:36 am

I am on PSW and it is about to finish in March and Tier 1 general is closing on 1st april, i prepared to apply for tier 1 general but my MBA degree is late and i cant even get a letter from my college (LSBF) to apply.
So i am short of 35 points for UK qualification and i only have one month left in my visa to expire.
Any suggesions please help?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:23 am

chucklee wrote:Any suggesions please help?
If you do not qualify under Tier 1 (General) on basis of any previous qualification(s) that you may possess or without claiming points for qualification then, unfortunately, the only suggestion to offer is that you apply for leave to remain under any other available immigration category that you qualify for.

regards

adityaisukapalli
BANNED

Post by adityaisukapalli » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:43 am

Do you have a bachelor's degree ? If you have, you can claim 30 points for that.

chucklee
Newly Registered

Post by chucklee » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:16 pm

adityaisukapalli wrote:Do you have a bachelor's degree ? If you have, you can claim 30 points for that.

I have a bachelor's degree from abroad and its not acceptable so only masters degree is acceptable.