ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP (2007) > Tier 1 (extension 2009) > ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

naCC
BANNED

HSMP (2007) > Tier 1 (extension 2009) > ILR

Post by naCC » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:59 pm

Hi All

I Got My HSMP in 2007 and than got extension in 2009 under Tier 1 Rule and Now I am Due for ILR in next Year (Jan 2012).

Could you please tell me what are the main requirements from ILR ??
Is there any particular requirement for the savings, Jobs etc

Many thanks in Advance

Son_of_Soil
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: HSMP (2007) > Tier 1 (extension 2009) > ILR

Post by Son_of_Soil » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:21 pm

You are taking about 2012 mate, people dnt dnt know whats going to happen next month regarding the rules.
so i would say sit back and wait , that what most of us are doing.
regrads

naCC wrote:Hi All

I Got My HSMP in 2007 and than got extension in 2009 under Tier 1 Rule and Now I am Due for ILR in next Year (Jan 2012).

Many thanks in Advance

xyz123

Post by xyz123 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:59 pm

Many thanks in Advance
search the forum and you will find lots of success stories with other people's experiences. also look at SET(O) form to get better idea.

rules are subject to change in next year so no point worrying too much about it now.

naCC
BANNED

Post by naCC » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:58 pm

xyz123 wrote:

Many thanks in Advance
search the forum and you will find lots of success stories with other people's experiences. also look at SET(O) form to get better idea.

rules are subject to change in next year so no point worrying too much about it now.

Many Thanks for your Reply, I was a Bit worry about The Job and any Saving Issues if there is any One or Not, As My Job Status was not Good for the last few Months and that is why I was worry about it, I dont want any rejection after spending 5 Years of My Life in UK.

I hope u understand what I mean.

Regards