ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

claiming benefits

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tommo17
Newly Registered

claiming benefits

Post by tommo17 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:13 pm

:cry: can anyone help me pls i have a g/freind in philippines just passed the dreaded english test gonna apply for a spousal visa now once ive saved up/. i dont understand all the benefit googa i claim dla +housing benefit+incapacity
benefit+war pension this is quite suffiecent to keep two of us quite comfortably every week she is not going to work when she gets here just going to look after me will this affect the visa at all in anyway ive been told so many things its doin me head in can anyone help pls :o

syeda29
Newly Registered

Re: claiming benefits

Post by syeda29 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:03 pm

tommo17 wrote::cry: can anyone help me pls i have a g/freind in philippines just passed the dreaded english test gonna apply for a spousal visa now once ive saved up/. i dont understand all the benefit googa i claim dla +housing benefit+incapacity
benefit+war pension this is quite suffiecent to keep two of us quite comfortably every week she is not going to work when she gets here just going to look after me will this affect the visa at all in anyway ive been told so many things its doin me head in can anyone help pls :o
go tour local MPS OFFICE tell them your situation