ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Impatient Mother to be ..........Swearing in

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

scraredstrait
Newly Registered

Impatient Mother to be ..........Swearing in

Post by scraredstrait » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:16 am

Hi All,

Just received the Form 7 :D and i cannot find anyone to swear me in until June 2. Am in Dublin ... cannot find other counties that are willing to swear me in.

Any ideas on where else i can secure an earlier date for this?. Most of the ones listed are no go counties according to the court clerk.

It's all soo close, i can almost taste it.

Thanks

strongbow
Member of Standing

Post by strongbow » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:05 pm

you can try some of these counties though they may not suit from a convenience point of view
Donegal (they did give out apppointments to non-local residents)
Louth
Give them a call and ask them if they can accommodate your request for oath earlier than June 2

9jeirean

Re: Impatient Mother to be ..........Swearing in

Post by 9jeirean » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:17 pm

scraredstrait wrote:Hi All,

Just received the Form 7 :D and i cannot find anyone to swear me in until June 2. Am in Dublin ... cannot find other counties that are willing to swear me in.

Any ideas on where else i can secure an earlier date for this?. Most of the ones listed are no go counties according to the court clerk.

It's all soo close, i can almost taste it.

Thanks
You can also try some of the commuter counties. A friend got appoint within days for Bray district court last year, though he had a Dublin 4 address at the time.

Good luck

9jeirean