ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant Visa - Cancelation Process

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saisundeep

Dependant Visa - Cancelation Process

Post by saisundeep » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:53 am

Hello All,

I have done my Tier1 visa last year in May 2010 along with dependant visa for my wife and it is expiring on May 2012, since my wife and I are having some issues and been separated since Aug 10 and she has gone back to India and living with her parents, my question is how do I cancel her dependant visa?
Do I need to email UKBA or phone them?
Many thanks in advance.
Thanks
Saisundeep

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:44 pm

If you believe that matters have reached the lowest ebb and there is no turning back, then you may write to UKBA about the breakdown in relationship and that you do not wish to continue as the sponsor of her leave / visa.

Whether or not her visa is cancelled / curtailed is UKBA's decision and not one that you can dictate.

regards

saisundeep

Post by saisundeep » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:51 pm

sushdmehta wrote:If you believe that matters have reached the lowest ebb and there is no turning back, then you may write to UKBA about the breakdown in relationship and that you do not wish to continue as the sponsor of her leave / visa.

Whether or not her visa is cancelled / curtailed is UKBA's decision and not one that you can dictate.

regards
Many Thanks Sushdmehtaji, is there any particular email address for these sort of issues where i can inform them directly? I have found one form on UKBA site not sure if it is the correct one, pls see below:
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... ms/pbs/cos

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:58 pm

Check with Immigration enquiry bureau where to send / email such a letter, if one is needed.

See also If your marriage, civil partnership or other relationship ends

regards