ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 Dependant Visa help needed

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sasti_a
Newly Registered

Tier1 Dependant Visa help needed

Post by sasti_a » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:03 pm

Hi,
I travelled to the UK on first week Jan.I got a job here from Feb 3rd week. Now am planning to apply dependant visa for my wife and kid in April 3rd week. It would help if experts can guide me on the following.

- I am planning to rent a house from April first week. So, I can provide only Tenancy Agreement and NOC from Landlord. I will not have any Utility Bills on my name. Will this do??
- As I joined by Feb end, I will get my first pay only March end. Can I provide only 1 month’s payslip along with Appointment letter and Reference letter from Employer?? Do I need to submit my earlier Indian Payslips or IT Returns from India??
- As both me and my wife have only prepaid mobile connections, is it okay to submit wedding cards, marriage photos and copies of mail communications between us??

I appreciate and thank your help and time.

Thanks,
Sasti

johnyboy
Newly Registered

Post by johnyboy » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:41 pm