ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

family permit refused...

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sacha001
Newly Registered

family permit refused...

Post by sacha001 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:52 pm

the reason was that they are not satisfied that I am a EEA national, residing in the UK, accordance regulation 6 of the Immigration EEA regulations 2006:
Last edited by sacha001 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:59 pm

Is it forged/counterfeit?

sacha001
Newly Registered

Post by sacha001 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:04 pm

Greenie wrote:Is it forged/counterfeit?
what do you mean?? :shock:

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:05 pm

well they have said your application has been refused because the EEA passport you submitted has been found to be forged/counterfeit.

So - was it forgeed/counterfeit or not?

sacha001
Newly Registered

Post by sacha001 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:13 pm

This is their decision:

you have failed to provide evidence that your EEA national family member is a qualified person in accordance with regulation 6 of the immigration EEA regulations 2006. you have submitted payslips and a reference from your sponsors employer as proof she is exercising her treat rights in the Uk. the payslips are poor quality and you have provided no other evidence to support the receipt of an income. We have attempted to verify your employment with her employer but this has proved unsuccesfull. You have submitted a letter and a bankstatement of mr.... The letter states that as your sponsor cannot open a account she gives her wages to them and they pay in their account. The account however doesnt show this. therefore I am not satisfied that your EEA national family member is residing in the Uk in accordance with the immigration EEA regulations 2006.

I therefore refuse your EEA family permit application.

The situation is as follow. They couldnt contact my employer unfortunately. Nowadays I have another job and 9 payslips. I have a bank account as well now. So thats no problem to provide them. But, how will I proof that I am a qualified EEA national? Are 9 payslips enough if I send them?

Thank you

sacha001
Newly Registered

Post by sacha001 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:16 pm

Greenie wrote:well they have said your application has been refused because the EEA passport you submitted has been found to be forged/counterfeit.

So - was it forgeed/counterfeit or not?
Misunderstanding. My pasport is a real dutch passport. This is regulation 6:

"You have applied for Permanent Residence on the basis that you are an EEA national who has resided in the United Kingdom in accordance with (state relevant EU law) for a continuous period of 5 years. However, the passport / ID card that you have submitted as evidence of your EEA nationality has been found to be forged / counterfeit."
source: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:18 pm

First of all, please stay in the original thread as this makes following your case easier.

Regulation 6 of the EEA regulations 2006 can be found here and defines a so-called "qualified" person.

EDIT: you clarified that point at least.

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:22 pm

To make things easier maybe you start telling us what your exact circumstances are and give much more detail than you have provided so far? How long have you been in the UK and what have you been doing here? Provide timelines if necessary.

sacha001
Newly Registered

Post by sacha001 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:22 pm

86ti wrote:First of all, please stay in the original thread as this makes following your case easier.

Regulation 6 of the EEA regulations 2006 can be found here and defines a so-called "qualified" person.

EDIT: you clarified that point at least.
I provided them copies of my dutch passport. A bank statement of my aunty but now i can provide my own bank statement of 3 months. I give them 6 payslips but they say its poor quality. nowadays I have a job at another place since 9 weeks now. I have better payslips.
Thereby I also provided themmy marriage certificate.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:54 pm

have they said that your passport is counterfeit or not? I am completely confused now

sacha001
Newly Registered

Post by sacha001 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:02 pm

Greenie wrote:have they said that your passport is counterfeit or not? I am completely confused now
no they didnt. I know why they refused. Becuz they didnt beleave that I am working. Thats why I wasnt a qualified person according to regulation 6.

moosepants
Newly Registered

Post by moosepants » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:26 pm

ecuz they didnt beleave that I am working.
We recently went through the EEA (2) process. The first thing they did was ring my (as the sponsor for my girlfriend) employer. They simply asked if I worked there, no questions about salary, nature of work etc. Just "Did I work there". It seems if they weren't able to get this info from your employer, and if your payslips did not seem very authentic, then they have doubted your employment.

This may prove to be a problem, as you may not have held your current job long enough for it to be of much merit, even though the documentation is better. You may have to chase up your previous employer and get them to help you out more.

sacha001
Newly Registered

Post by sacha001 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:49 pm

I have anothr job now since 10 weeks. I am going 2give them my recent 9 payslips nd leave letter from previous job.nd bankstatement of 3 months. Is that enough?

sacha001
Newly Registered

Post by sacha001 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:51 pm

My husband is going 2 appeal in Pakistan. How long will it take be4 we get the decision?

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:26 am

86ti wrote:First of all, please stay in the original thread as this makes following your case easier.
Agreed.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.