ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

About to Apply Daughter (14yr) Settlement Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mteja
United Kingdom

About to Apply Daughter (14yr) Settlement Visa

Post by mteja » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:05 pm

Hello Everyone,

I once again do appreciate all the help that i have gathered here since the first stages of my Spouse Visa to ILR..and in a few months will be BC. Many thanks for all your advises.

Am now back seeking advise on my daughters Visa. It has taken me long as we (me and hubby)were trying to settle down ie financially, accomodationwise and all that goes with that inorder to be in position to provide a HOME for my daughter.

Am looking for some help with Letter writting Wordings..I need a letter from my daughters Boarding School, which they are happy to write but they asked me to draft the letter the way i want it to be done and then they will go thro it and type it in Schools letter head. I have always made decisions regarding subjects she is to study, Pay her school fees Via Western Union, i have flown in Kenya to go get her from school to hospital she was suffering with Pneumonia, I also took back to school when she joined the school, i flew back to kenya to take her to her to her new school...some pics taken. I always fly twice in a year to see her. The School know both myself and her grandparents(my mum and dad).

I also need a letter from my parents doctor saying that my parents are Medically unfit to cary on looking after my daughter during school holidays, my mum suffers with Diabetic, Blood pressure, and recently gone thro a painfull eye op which has left her visually affected. So need a letter from her doctor stating of my mums condition . My dad has suffered with some strange stomach pain and its now deteroriating with age i suppose, they have asked me for the wordings to be used, and last but not least,

In the past my daughter was denied a Visit Visa in UK, and the reason for refusal stated that her birth certificate was granted many years later after her birth, am gonna be using the same birth certificate and so need a letter from the Church she got Christened/Baptised from. ..or any other documents that anyone might advise. Would appreciate if someone could advise on the wordings.

So really looking for help with 3 letters:

1) Letter From School2) Letter From Parents Doctor3) Letter from Church

Really looking for your help and advise
Many thanks
togetherness as one

mteja
United Kingdom

help help

Post by mteja » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:04 am

Help help

Could someone out there pls help...surely there must be someone with an idea...

Pls help
togetherness as one

pennylessinindia

Post by pennylessinindia » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:48 pm

what of her father in kenya why can he not support her ? Why do you not have original birth certificates
pennyless

mteja
United Kingdom

Post by mteja » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:59 pm

pennylessinindia
Thanks for your reply. my daughters birth was a one night stand when i was at school. So no idea where the father is? No where i have mentioned her birth certificate wasnt ORIGINAL...it is ORIGINAL..only never got it immediately after i gave birth coz i couldnt afford it at that time. Me either got my birthcerticate 30years later when wanted to travel, so thats the norm over there! I guess I have answered your question so any chance maybe you could help with cover letter?

Someone pls help me with cover letters wordings
togetherness as one

vinny

Re: About to Apply Daughter (14yr) Settlement Visa

Post by vinny » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:42 pm

mteja wrote: So really looking for help with 3 letters:

1) Letter From School2) Letter From Parents Doctor3) Letter from Church
They should write, using their own words, confirming that you have sole responsibility.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.