ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance funds bank statement without bank letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

successatlast
BANNED

Maintenance funds bank statement without bank letter

Post by successatlast » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:55 pm

Hi,

My husband will be applying for tier 1 dependent visa next week and for maintenance fund requirement I went to the bank today.They gave me statements stamped and signed along with handwritten confirmation on one of the statements that I have got the required amount in my account not less than the required maintenence fund for 4 consecutive months.They refused to give me a letter on the headed paper separately.Now would these stamped statements with handwritten confirmation on one of the statements be sufficient or a letter from bank on headed paper is a must.Kindly help .

teddy0409

Bank Letter Not Required

Post by teddy0409 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:25 am

As far as i am concerned, Letter from the operating bank is not a mandatory document,
However, if you request the bank to give you a letter stating your conduct of your account operation, they may give you.
It depends upon the branch and staff members.
Once again it is not a required document.
If Not We, Then Who?

adityaisukapalli
BANNED

Re: Maintenance funds bank statement without bank letter

Post by adityaisukapalli » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:12 am

successatlast wrote:Hi,

My husband will be applying for tier 1 dependent visa next week and for maintenance fund requirement I went to the bank today.They gave me statements stamped and signed along with handwritten confirmation on one of the statements that I have got the required amount in my account not less than the required maintenence fund for 4 consecutive months.They refused to give me a letter on the headed paper separately.Now would these stamped statements with handwritten confirmation on one of the statements be sufficient or a letter from bank on headed paper is a must.Kindly help .
If those statements got Name/Address/Account No etc, then Stamp is fine. No need to sign, no need to take letter, no need to write anything.

But remember, all pages must show those details: Name, A/C no, Address