ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Specimen Letter from Bank about 200K GBP

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Khansabar
Newly Registered

Specimen Letter from Bank about 200K GBP

Post by Khansabar » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:24 pm

Hi,
I need a specimen letter from the bank mentioning 200K Funds available with my account, I realy need this urgently, anyone can help plz?

escapee
Newly Registered

Post by escapee » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:30 am

Might be too late but specimen letters can be found at the end of the guidance note for application.

mikilol
Newly Registered

Post by mikilol » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:30 am

I am sorry to ask, but could you please guide where exactly I can find a template of bank letter? (I did not find it in guidance note for application)

JohnM

Post by JohnM » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:23 am

Guys, if you apply from UK and have all funds in UK bank on your personal account, then you only need to send standard bank statement, correct?

Cheers.

mikilol
Newly Registered

Post by mikilol » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:29 pm

Yes, I am outside the UK. Unfortunately, I have all my funds in my country. To make it worse, my country is not happy with transfering any money outside. And to do everything correct and legal I will need some more information on acceptable form of the letter. That is why I asked the question.

JohnM

Post by JohnM » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:48 pm

Why not call UKBA and/or write them an email. If I were you, I would do both. The answer to email can take several days and it can not answer all concerns. So try to call them. Make a list of all questions and call them, there is tel, number on the website in contact area. You usually have to wait on the line for 5-30 mins (depending on luck). But I think it's worth it. And it does not cost too much these day, even from overseas. Remember - it is their job to help you, they get their salary for it, so stay on the phone until it is clear for you what you need to do to make successful application. If you could not find it in the guidance form, it is most likely most people find it hard as well. If they get enough phone calls, they will update guidance form. I found guidance for this visa very brief and not very clear.

mikilol
Newly Registered

Post by mikilol » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:25 pm

Thank you, I will think about your advice. Actually, I have never thought about "to ask them and to get THE answer". Thank you.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:31 pm

JohnM wrote:Why not call UKBA and/or write them an email. If I were you, I would do both. The answer to email can take several days and it can not answer all concerns. So try to call them. Make a list of all questions and call them, there is tel, number on the website in contact area. You usually have to wait on the line for 5-30 mins (depending on luck). But I think it's worth it. And it does not cost too much these day, even from overseas. Remember - it is their job to help you, they get their salary for it, so stay on the phone until it is clear for you what you need to do to make successful application. If you could not find it in the guidance form, it is most likely most people find it hard as well. If they get enough phone calls, they will update guidance form. I found guidance for this visa very brief and not very clear.
These comments are a complete misdirection, I'm sorry to say. The UKBA helpline is not equipped or prepared to answer questions of this nature.

JohnM

Post by JohnM » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:05 pm

These comments are a complete misdirection, I'm sorry to say.
I did not realize it. Seems like quite easy question. Person needs to understand what form of letter to send and can't find it in the guidance. Must he only go to solicitor and pay him money for it? No other way to find it out? I found their guidance on this type of visa not very good.

I called them and asked questions on bank account statement the answer to which I could not find anywhere in the guidance. I told it to the person over the phone and he explained to me what is needed to be sent and I was very happy that I simply called and asked. So I advice the same because it worked for me.

JohnM

Post by JohnM » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:28 pm

Got my visa today! :D :wink:

surveyer

Post by surveyer » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:32 pm

JohnM wrote:Got my visa today! :D :wink:
Hey John Congrats!! I have sent you message on your inbox regarding this visa, please reply if you have read them :)

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:45 am

JohnM wrote:Got my visa today! :D :wink:
Hi,

Can you please share sample bank letter?

Have you used third party funding or self funding? I need sample for third party funding.

Every member on this forum will really appreciate if you please share your experience.

Thanks