ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I Need Urgent Advice on Student Visa to Ireland Now

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

funmyjoy
Newly Registered

I Need Urgent Advice on Student Visa to Ireland Now

Post by funmyjoy » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:42 pm

I am a Nigerian intending to study " Higher Certificate in Business" in one of the Ireland Higher institution.

I have West African Examination Council (WAEC) taught in English Language and National Examination Council (NECO) also taught in English Language.

Both qualifications are given to those who have completed 12 years of Compulsory Education In Nigeria and ready to further into Higher Institutions. one of the two is required.

WAEC (SSCE) is issued by West Africa Examination Board that include 4 African Countries. Nigeria, sierra Leone, Ghana, Gambia.
while NECO (SSCE) is a Nigerian Examination Board.

As do I need any English Test certificate before coming to study in Ireland? am an English

speaking Country and member of Common Wealth Countries.

As an International Student coming to Ireland, must I Pay the tuition fee in full before I can be allow to apply for Student Visa at the embassy?

Waiting for your urgent reply

thank you.

ostrich
Nigeria

Post by ostrich » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:17 pm

You dont not need English test certificate to apply for a student visa as a Nigerian. As for the tuition fee, i think it would work in your favor if you can but the most important thing here is to be able to prove that you have a enough money to take care of yourself while in the state and wont be a burden.
Its never too late