ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NEED ADVICE

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

farhan001

NEED ADVICE

Post by farhan001 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:51 pm

Hey every1 thankz in advance for ur advices......I am Writing deze on behalf of my friend who is holding an indian passport n presently in uk on student visa......her dad passed away few years back and was holding a british passport.....so my question is, will she able to change her status or can get british citizenship as her father was british citizen ???......thanx for ur adviszz

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:16 am

1. Where was the person in question (your friend) born and when?
2. What citizenship did the father and mother (of this person) hold at the time of birth of this person?

regards

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:25 am

3. Was her dad married to her mom?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:25 am

4. Where was her father born and in what year?

farhan001

Post by farhan001 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:04 pm

My friend birth place is morrocco she is 31 years old....her dad was holding british passport when she was born.....her dad and mom were married...her dad year of birth is 1955..her dad birth place is also morrocco and he was holding british passport seens he was young....her mom holds indian passport seens beginning........thanx for ur advicezz