ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ccj + clear reference agency

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

abdallah16
Newly Registered

ccj + clear reference agency

Post by abdallah16 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:40 am

hi ,i want apply for british citizen next week and i have *ccj*,one is from litter rubbish in 2006, and second is for council tax in 2007 ,when i check in refernce agency both of them * equifax&experien * but is not show in is clear and i checked with *trustonline * and is nothing register again me ,
1 , i must declare in application from for this 2 ccj or not
please if any one have ccj and hes application has been approved please share your information ,
thanks to every one

sjimoh112

Post by sjimoh112 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:14 pm

CCJ is not a criminal conviction or civil judgement judgement against you(please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) so you need not worry about it. You don't need to tell them about the ccj(s), I wouldn't tell them if I were you as the HO need irrelevant reason like to denial your citizenship.
[Moderator Edit]