ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA family permit

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aalliem
Newly Registered

EEA family permit

Post by aalliem » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:34 pm

can someone help me in this matter. I'm pakistan citizen to EEA citizen living in Canada. I have pending refugee case with Immigration in canada. I'm authorize to stay unless -ve outcome from Immigration in Canada. Can I apply for UK EEA family permit from Canada or i will to go back to pakistan. I emailed World bridge but answer was not satisfactory. according to email , "In general terms "country or territory where the applicant is living" refers to the place where a person is present in any capacity other than as a short term visitor and has permission from the relevant authorities to do so,"
In my refugee case i do have the authority to stay here by immigration.
2nd question, our son who is US citizen is 6 years old, If I'm required to go to pakistan and apply from there, will my son also have to go there for Biometrics?
thanks for your help. We are ready to apply, just not sure what to do.