ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Self Employed Receipts

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fasdone

Self Employed Receipts

Post by fasdone » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:11 am

Hi guys need information regarding small amount of transactions in my account as a self employed
Like under £200 do I have to make proper receipts (like address and phone no) of the clients or just simple receipt (description and amount) will do the job.

Thanks

sanjeev.x.kumar

Post by sanjeev.x.kumar » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:11 pm

Make a proper receipt/invoice with full details of the client and the work done.

fasdone

Post by fasdone » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:36 pm

sanjeev.x.kumar wrote:Make a proper receipt/invoice with full details of the client and the work done.
hi sanjeev if i start doing all the receipts there will be too many receipts , what my friend said just make receipts with big amounts like more then £500
with customer addresses and job done.
and rest of the receipts with small amount just normal dont need customer addresses and phone numbers.

please advise

sanjeev.x.kumar

Post by sanjeev.x.kumar » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:51 pm

fasdone wrote:
sanjeev.x.kumar wrote:Make a proper receipt/invoice with full details of the client and the work done.
hi sanjeev if i start doing all the receipts there will be too many receipts , what my friend said just make receipts with big amounts like more then £500
with customer addresses and job done.
and rest of the receipts with small amount just normal dont need customer addresses and phone numbers.

please advise
You need customer details on all the receipts so that the caseworker can easily verify the earnings. By ignoring that you are risking your chances.

fasdone

Post by fasdone » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:05 am

Thanks