ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa application. original or colour photocopies?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

general

spouse visa application. original or colour photocopies?

Post by general » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:09 am

Hi

I just wanted to know if when my wife and son submit an application for settlement should we submit colour photo copies of previous and current passports and long UK birth certificates of my 3 children who are BC or just normal attested photocopies?

Also I don't have a job offer in the UK but I have around 20k sterling from which I will use approx 5k to buy a car and 3k for insurance and am planning to work as private hire taxi driver. I have print outs of cars for sale on autotrader and insurance quotes for those cars showing the price and costs. i have a valid full UK driving license too which I will make colour photocopies of submit with the application.

I have an accommodation report from the solicitor stating how many and who is living at the property and that I am the owner, how many floors and rooms i.e bedrooms, Spam, living room and bathrooms, will that be sufficient?

Also my son and wife have a TB test on the 24th of march, is it a requirement to have a TB test before you leave or before you apply for a marriage visa? The English test is on friday soo wish us luck!\

Thanks

sjimoh112

Post by sjimoh112 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:20 pm

First if all, best of luck for the test.

Can I say I'm not really sure what your circumstance is and what you're applying for.

Whatever documents you want to send to the HO as to be original except stated that you can send attested photocopies.

As for the job- if the application depends on you earning income. You'll have to start earning sooner rather than later, and if you're working for yourself you'll have to show tax record/letter from tax office/national insurance contribution/self assessment record etc. May I suggest you register for self assessment, whatever letter you get from the tax office may be enough.

Accommodation- it looks like they're several rooms in your apartment, so it should be enough if it's not over crowded. You should read the housing act online.

I don't think TB test is required

Hope this helps.
[Moderator Edit]

general

Post by general » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:39 pm

I'm sorry for not being clear,, I have a habit of missing details,,,soo sorry.

Well I am currently living in pakistan with my family (4 children and Mrs) 3 of my children are BC and my eldest child is pakistani hes 14 years old. Wee have been living in pakistan for past 5 years. My 3 children were born in uk wife over stayed and came back with whole family now we r planning on moving back.

I'm planning on making the application and then leaving with my 3 children who are BC and returning to the UK. I have my own home and and 20k sterling from property I have sold here in pakistan. Got most of the paperwork ready just waiting for english language test and papers to arrive from uk (accommodation report).