ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to Track the HSMP Application Progress?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Keshav

How to Track the HSMP Application Progress?

Post by Keshav » Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:14 am

Hi All,

I have applied for HSMP from Nepal claiming 120 points. I am working in DFID (UK govt.) Programme in Nepal. My application is delivered on 6th Match 2006 by DHL (tracked via internet).

Can someone guide me when and how to contact HSMP office for follow-ups? It is possible to submit urgent request? If yes, in what basis? Is it possible to track my HSMP application progress via internet or alike?

Keshav
....tough times never last,
but tough people do....

lynn132

Post by lynn132 » Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:45 pm

You can e-mail them using the e-mail address on the Home Office website. Urgent requests can be made if you have a job offer - the form to send in can be downloaded from the site as well. I would recommend waiting a bit on contacting them to request status unless you have a job offer in hand. They have had your application for less than a month, and processing times tend to be a bit longer than that.

hetalsanjayradadiya
Newly Registered

what should i do?please member friends help me

Post by hetalsanjayradadiya » Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:59 pm

myself and my husband were very happy when the lawyer told to us that i will get my hsmp clearance macximum before i deliver a baby as i was an expectant mother.
This is the story of august/september-when we decided and pregnancy became a matter of interests for both of us.
we are and were aware that giving a birth in UK will not give any rights to our child but we were of interests that the baby will born in a non polluted atmosphere.
time passed...we paid fees as well as the professional charges to our lawyer
he always gave one or other excuse/s and we were helpless as even now have no way about how to know-the status of our application
this story is from august 2005 or say from september 2005...i was told and given promises by lawyer....i delivered a bonny girl on nov 14 -2005 and nothing -no news came to us form hsmp department.
lawyer again started asking for one or other doccuments and revised the fees and we paid.
to day is 25th march 2006.......awaitting since august-2005/september2005,........we are not even given the date on which he had filed my application...my uncle-in-law, is very noble and hard line political and social personality
he was to pay for all our expenses and he was very much annoyed
he openly started telling that someone have cheated sanjay-my husband and he is also a very hard fellow but was under the very heavy and high impression under that lawyer of UK that he who is never a yes man-is even today-a total yes man to that lawyer
i know in my heart that the said man-has not posted my application-in time or it will never take so long waitting at hsmp.
read my story
this is true story.
he is giving me now the shipping document number but NOT GIVING THE DATE OF FILING OF MY PAPERSwith hsmp office.
i got this contact to-day from a local agency who gave this to my uncle-in-law
i know that the man has either not filed my papers and / or have filed late or very late.
i dont know what to do in this matter?
i dont know-how to get my fees back or to how know the position as on date-about my application made to hsmp-by lawyer in august/september 2005....i am told now the hsmp clearance is maximum by one or two months
lawyer consumed almost EIGHT MONTH....IS HE OR HSMP OFFICE ARE STILL WAITTING FOR THE NINE MONTHS...ANOTHER DELIVERY FOR ME FROM THEM FOR ME AND MY FAMILY???
KINDLY ANY ONE PLEASE GUIDE TO ME IN THIS BIG MATTER.
hetal sanjay radadiya
maiden named applicant as in passport-hetal dipak desai
ahmedbad
india

jaas

Post by jaas » Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:53 pm

First I am sorry to hear that you are going through such a things. Anyway give a call or drop email to hsmp team and find out what they are saying ...Did they have information about you or not.

Keshav

Post by Keshav » Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:05 am

Mrs. hetal's sad story gives message to all interested HSMP applicants to do enough homework before filing application. Many promising lawers are not loyal enough. Furthermore, HSMP application filling and process is not much complicated and applicant ownself can deal with it.

Since I had to sublit all the original credentials and thus worried about its safety. I contacted to HSMP office via e-mail. They replied responsibly that courier sending is safe.

Mrs. Hetal, I suggest you to put your case to HSMP officials via e-mail and request to track your documents. I do hope, they are responsible officials and will respond you.

Keshav
....tough times never last,
but tough people do....