ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU1 Application

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

StefanPL
Newly Registered

EU1 Application

Post by StefanPL » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:12 am

Hi Guys,

one short question, as on the 24.03.2011 the 6 months for the processing is over i send an e-Mail to them again asking about the processing and they wrote back the following :

Dear xxxxxx,

As soon as the Minister's decision is made on your application this Office
shall be in touch with you.

Regards

EU Treaty Rights
Mail - In Query

So what that means, they already made their recommendation and the minister will still have to sign ??

Thanks

Kristine * Stefan

daddy
Member of Standing

Re: EU1 Application

Post by daddy » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:26 pm

sorry, mistake
Last edited by daddy on Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

daddy
Member of Standing

Post by daddy » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:30 pm

StefanPL wrote:Hi Guys,

one short question, as on the 24.03.2011 the 6 months for the processing is over i send an e-Mail to them again asking about the processing and they wrote back the following :

Dear xxxxxx,

Regards

EU Treaty Rights
Mail - In Query

So what that means, they already made their recommendation and the minister will still have to sign ??

Thanks

Kristine * Stefan
Stephan, I would advice you to wait till the last day of the 6 months, they will send the reply on the last day or a day after the six months period, that was what hapened in my own case, just relax you will get it.

I asked you a question regarding the documents you were asked to submit for your wife's UK visa, and what were the procedures, pls reply.

StefanPL
Newly Registered

Post by StefanPL » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:27 pm

daddy wrote:
StefanPL wrote:Hi Guys,

Dear xxxxxx,

Regards

EU Treaty Rights
Mail - In Query

Thanks

Kristine * Stefan
Stephan, I would advice you to wait till the last day of the 6 months, they will send the reply on the last day or a day after the six months period, that was what hapened in my own case, just relax you will get it.

I asked you a question regarding the documents you were asked to submit for your wife's UK visa, and what were the procedures, pls reply.

Thanks Daddy, i will, i also answered on your question. Sorry that late, but in the Forum there is no notification via email, so i just saw that.

StefanPL
Newly Registered

Post by StefanPL » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:49 pm

Hi Guys,

my wifes temporary stamp 4 expired on the 22/03/2011 and i still didnt hear
back from EU Treaty Rights Section.

I know that they contacted my supervisor in work on the 15/03/2011 and he send them an e-Mail back that i am still working there.

What do you think we should do now. Threaten legal steps ??

My wife and me want to travel on the 8.04. and we need that stamp 4EU.

Thanks

Stefan

Monifé

Post by Monifé » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:51 pm

Write them a letter, use registered post. State when your wife's temporary stamp expired and that they have a legal obligation to issue a decision in 6 months. Tell them they have now breached EU law by not issuing a decision in the required time frame and threaten legal proceedings.

You could also mention, that last year, they lost a case because of not issuing the decision in the required time. This should, hopefully, give you a quick reply.
beloved is the enemy of freedom, and deserves to be met head-on and stamped out - Pierre Berton

StefanPL
Newly Registered

Post by StefanPL » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:26 pm

Monifé wrote:Write them a letter, use registered post. State when your wife's temporary stamp expired and that they have a legal obligation to issue a decision in 6 months. Tell them they have now breached EU law by not issuing a decision in the required time frame and threaten legal proceedings.

You could also mention, that last year, they lost a case because of not issuing the decision in the required time. This should, hopefully, give you a quick reply.
Thanks Monife, thats what i did and see there, today we recieve a letter that my wifes 5 Years are granted.

Thanks to everyone who helped us, hope that i can also help in the future :)

Monifé

Post by Monifé » Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:52 pm

Congratulations
beloved is the enemy of freedom, and deserves to be met head-on and stamped out - Pierre Berton