ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What is the pay each month?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

raghu_tallam

What is the pay each month?

Post by raghu_tallam » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:22 pm

Dear All,
I have my ILR application at Craydon PEO on 16th Mar 2011. There is question asking what my pay is each month.

I have my own Limited company, so I take a fixed salary every month and dividends on quarterly basis.

So, should I just write the fixed salary figure for this question - which is roughly £700 per month?

or should I add the average of dividends to the salary figure to answer this question?

I have only only three P60s, so hope all will go well.

I will share my ILR experiences on this forum sometime over the coming weekend.

Thanks
Raghu

animm
Newly Registered

Post by animm » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:33 am

I entered Average Earnings there and explained the same in the covering letter. There werent any questions on this by the officer.

I had 1 missing P60 and i carried payslips and bank statements for that year. I told the officer that i have all those documents and i can provide them if required, but they didnt ask for it.

xyz123

Re: What is the pay each month?

Post by xyz123 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:21 am

raghu_tallam wrote:Dear All,
I have my ILR application at Craydon PEO on 16th Mar 2011. There is question asking what my pay is each month.

I have my own Limited company, so I take a fixed salary every month and dividends on quarterly basis.

So, should I just write the fixed salary figure for this question - which is roughly £700 per month?

or should I add the average of dividends to the salary figure to answer this question?

I have only only three P60s, so hope all will go well.

I will share my ILR experiences on this forum sometime over the coming weekend.

Thanks
Raghu
If your dividends are fixed and regular then calculate total income over 12 months and divide by 12 to get monthly. As you are going in person, you can explain this if asked during interview.