ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Self Employed Queries

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

waheed
Mood:
United Kingdom

Self Employed Queries

Post by waheed » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:12 pm

Hi All Seniors,

Can some one plz answer

"If I register with HMRC today as self-employed stating the start date of 4 months back. Will I be able to include earnings of these months in my total earnings?"

Also cash payments deposited in the bank account can be included in the self employed earnings

An accountant who is member od ICPA can make the accounts for Self employed and can be used for submission to UKBA?

Thanks

waheed
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by waheed » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:32 am

Seniors plz comment.

Regards

Waheed

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Re: Self Employed Queries

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:44 pm

waheed wrote:Hi All Seniors,

Can some one plz answer

"If I register with HMRC today as self-employed stating the start date of 4 months back. Will I be able to include earnings of these months in my total earnings?"

yes

Also cash payments deposited in the bank account can be included in the self employed earnings

yes but HO is looking cash Large deposits suspiciosly , only retal business can have this advantage

An accountant who is member od ICPA can make the accounts for Self employed and can be used for submission to UKBA?

not sure see ukbia website for this

Thanks
CDOKS