ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKBA do not want to return our passports

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

crivero1
Newly Registered

UKBA do not want to return our passports

Post by crivero1 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:42 am

I am German and my wife is Chilean. We are applying for a residence card here in UK and we sended our passports with the application two months ago. More than 1 month ago , we ask for the temporary return of our passports for traveling reasons. It has been passed more than 10 working days (15 working days) before the last time that they told that they will send the passports. I have flight tickets for next Friday and still do not receive any answer from the UKBA about when I will have my passports back (I have call every day since the last week). What can I do? As far as I know, it is illegal that the UKBA retain our passports without any reason and do not let me leave UK.