ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

sucess @solihull PEO -17/03 -WP-HSMP-Tier1

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sha1iv

sucess @solihull PEO -17/03 -WP-HSMP-Tier1

Post by sha1iv » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:15 am

Hi All,

Thanks for all the help u offered in this forum.
I have got my ILR on 17/03...

I got an appnt @9.45am ...I went in there abt 9.20am ... did sec check for 5 mins..

waiting for my turn ....my number called at 10.00am ...went to the counter..he asked me the passports first..
He said tat wanted to check ...hold on a minit... he did some checks in his computer ..say for a minit or couple of minits..
then asked me for LUK test for me and my wife..
then Letter from employer
then payslips
then bank statements...
then he did quick check on appplication on my payment & absence history .i was out of uk 4 times..( 2006 -14days, 2007-17 days, 2009 - 17 days, 2010 -14days)
then he filled up his form ..with whatever he did checks...then he asked me to pay in the counter ,,and come back to collect passport after couple of hrs... ( if u go out in the mean time ..keep ur mobile on ...in case if we eed any additonal docs..will give a ring ...)
I said ok..

I cam out of PEO @ 10.18am...just he took exactly 15 mins..

I went back and collect my passport @12.40pm..

That's it.

My observation ..my next counter ..caseworker asked that applicant for p60 as well.. (in my case he did not asked for it)..
for another guy who was waiting like me to collect his passport ..they called him in bettween ..and asked him some more docs for some more check..dont know what was that )

But I kept all p60's and orginal WP approval from home office , and my HSMP approval letter..but they did not asked for it...

Thanks again.. all the best for furture candidates...
PS.. try to book Solihull PEO if u go for premium... here caseworker do check everything before ur paymet ...thats oneway safe...

slugmeister
BANNED
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by slugmeister » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:13 am

May I ask many payslips did you submit? 3 months or 6 months.

vella
Newly Registered

Post by vella » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:09 am

I am really puzzled,
I mean u seems to come under HSMP jr , so why they asked for life in Uk test??
Seems some case workers have no knowledge about HSMP jr.
I booked my appointment for next month in Birmingham, Hope I wont be in trouble as I have not given Life in Uk test