ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

where can my wife endorse/legalise her passport copy for FP?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

amazighman

where can my wife endorse/legalise her passport copy for FP?

Post by amazighman » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:44 pm

hello

plz can somebody tell me where my wife can legalise or endorse her passport copies as to send it to me as i apply for eea family permit here in morocco....my wife is a lithuanian citizen living in the UK.

thanks a lots..waiting for your answers.

Estera
Newly Registered

Re: where can my wife endorse/legalise her passport copy for

Post by Estera » Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:46 am

amazighman wrote:hello

plz can somebody tell me where my wife can legalise or endorse her passport copies as to send it to me as i apply for eea family permit here in morocco....my wife is a lithuanian citizen living in the UK.

hi

your wife needs to legalise copy of her passport in Lithuanian Embassy or Consulate in London

amazighman

Post by amazighman » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:24 pm

thanks a lots for your answer

deon
Newly Registered

Re: where can my wife endorse/legalise her passport copy for

Post by deon » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:56 am

amazighman wrote:hello

Hello mate!! If your wife contacts the Lithuanian embassy in London they will be able to tell her where to do it.

Deon