ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pls help - FLR(M) Application form filling

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ilr_uk
Newly Registered

Pls help - FLR(M) Application form filling

Post by ilr_uk » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:43 pm

Hi,

I have a doubt in the FLR(M) application form, Section 6.2 - Biometric Residence Permit. I'm filling this form for my wife and she has already undergone biometrics thrice before (twice from India & one here in UK). I'm not clear about "The name in which you made the application" field in Section 6.2. It says "The name in each case should be that in which the application was made." in the form, so is it like "Work Permit Dependent" etc? Kindly confirm.

Thanks,
Shibu

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:34 am

You need to read the questions carefully.

They are asking for the name your wife used in previous applications.

You only need to answer question 6.2 if you have answered yes to question 6.1 which asks if your wife has used any other names in UK immigration applications other than the name(s) she has put in section 1.

ilr_uk
Newly Registered

Sorry..got the wrong field

Post by ilr_uk » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:25 am

Thanks Greenie for pointing out. I got the wrong section of the application when trying to post here. I was referring to 6.4 - "The name in which your fingerprints were taken". So should I give my wife's name there? Thanks once again.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Sorry..got the wrong field

Post by Greenie » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:12 am

ilr_uk wrote:Thanks Greenie for pointing out. I got the wrong section of the application when trying to post here. I was referring to 6.4 - "The name in which your fingerprints were taken". So should I give my wife's name there? Thanks once again.
yes.