ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship Contact (Tipperary)??

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

walkindublin
Newly Registered

Citizenship Contact (Tipperary)??

Post by walkindublin » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:53 am

Hi,

As haven't received anything after more than 1month, after sending Form 8.

Also their hotline No: 1890 252 854 is always busy...

Wonder are any other efficient means to contact them?!

- Just want to make sure my application in their count.

Thanks.

kiwiwife
Newly Registered

Post by kiwiwife » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:09 pm

Hi,

Possibly by registered letter? I'm only saying this because I was asked for a copy of my spouses passport (at my convenience) and received a response on the Monday (by letter) noting the receipt of this.

All the best with this. It's really bad that I applied after you and have had my application reference for around 3 weeks now.

walkindublin
Newly Registered

Post by walkindublin » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:20 pm

kiwiwife wrote:Hi,

Possibly by registered letter? I'm only saying this because I was asked for a copy of my spouses passport (at my convenience) and received a response on the Monday (by letter) noting the receipt of this.

All the best with this. It's really bad that I applied after you and have had my application reference for around 3 weeks now.
ahha.. Hi Kiwiwife again:)

Actually, my whole story is that
1. I applied once in last year; after being asked some addtional docs.. they told me that my residency on stamp hasn't reach 60 months...

2. So this is my second time applying (sent by registered mail, also know the name of person signed for receiving).

What makes me worried is that I haven't received the Queuing No (nor any request of additional docs)... Nothing.... :roll: