ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

GIRIDHAR
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General extension

Post by GIRIDHAR » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:30 pm

Hi,

I have applied for my Tier 1 general Visa extension last week that is on March 16 and royal mail is showing the tracking status as delivered. How ever I haven't got any update from home office neither I have received any email nor the payment has gone through. Please advise what to do and whom to contact. Appreciate your immediate response.

Thanks
Giridhar

hussainkothari
Member of Standing

Post by hussainkothari » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:06 pm

Check with your card provider if they have rejected the payment by any chance. Large amounts are sometime treated as fraudant tx. Also, incase they havent, you may want to ask them to allow such a tx.

GIRIDHAR
Newly Registered

Post by GIRIDHAR » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:30 pm

Many thanks for your reply. I have checked with my bank and they said they have already authorized but home office still did not take the amount. Any reasons. Please advise.

antony

Post by antony » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:00 pm

Maybe the amount has not gone from your bank account. Best to follow up with the HO and with the Bank officials.
If the opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.

hsmp1412
Member of Standing

Post by hsmp1412 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:22 pm

I suggest wait another day or two as the payment can take unto 5 days to process.

manojk005

Post by manojk005 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:41 pm

GIRIDHAR wrote:Many thanks for your reply. I have checked with my bank and they said they have already authorized but home office still did not take the amount. Any reasons. Please advise.
If your banks has authorise payment then just look at your account available balance rather than trying to find transaction, which appears after few days. If your available balance corraborate with payment then you should be fine.

GIRIDHAR
Newly Registered

Post by GIRIDHAR » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:50 am

Thaks a lot for your information. I hace received acknowledgement letter and payment has beed deducted. How ever I haven't received a letter to record our Biometric details. Please advise on how long it will take to get this letter. Apreciate your help.

GIRIDHAR
Newly Registered

Post by GIRIDHAR » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:35 pm

Hi,

I am getting my Bio metric appointment after 15 days of appointment. Is there any way that I can get it faster and how long it will take to process my Visa after providing my biometric appointment. Please advise.