ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 Ext -Previous earn docs for Umbrella comp Contractors

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kishorepadman
Newly Registered

Tier1 Ext -Previous earn docs for Umbrella comp Contractors

Post by kishorepadman » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:01 am

Hi Guys,

I am working as a Contractor and registered with an Umbrella company. The Umbrella company takes care of my invoice and tax calculation.It also provides payslip for each period. I have got enough Taxable income for the points required. Please let me know what are the previous earnings doc required in my case for Tier1 Extension

Thanks
Kishore

MPI

Re: Tier1 Ext -Previous earn docs for Umbrella comp Contract

Post by MPI » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:10 pm

I am same boat as you are , I am told all we need is :

Payslips
Bank statments

cheshiregoan
Member of Standing

Post by cheshiregoan » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:02 pm

Since umbrella companies essentially manage your pay on behalf of a company, and are for technical purposes your employer, all payslips provided by them combined with bank statements are sufficient. This is because you are technically not self-employed.

If the payslips are not very clear, you can always ask your umbrella company to prepare a letter on their letterhead confirming the dates you were paid with both Gross and Net Payments along with totals for the entire earning period.
Please do not send me any Private Messages as I do not check these.

kishorepadman
Newly Registered

Post by kishorepadman » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:46 am

Hi cheshiregoan,

Thanks for your reply.I am deeply relieved. Would you recommend me to send the P60 also along with the application.

Thanks
Kishore