ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ICT ontop of Tier1 general

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

arnava
Newly Registered

ICT ontop of Tier1 general

Post by arnava » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:36 pm

I got my Tier1 general from UK in jan 2009 - Jan2012 and worked till mid of july 2009.My company has send me back to india in July 2009 till june 2010 and than appied my tier2 ICT for two years and send me back to UK to worked.

I would like to know does my tier1 general i still valid ?
I am looking to change my job if my tier1 general is still valid .Can i apply for extention of stay now

jason23

Re: ICT ontop of Tier1 general

Post by jason23 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:42 pm

arnava wrote:I got my Tier1 general from UK in jan 2009 - Jan2012 and worked till mid of july 2009.My company has send me back to india in July 2009 till june 2010 and than appied my tier2 ICT for two years and send me back to UK to worked.

I would like to know does my tier1 general i still valid ?
I am looking to change my job if my tier1 general is still valid .Can i apply for extention of stay now

Unfortunately not. Your Tier 1 G became invalid the moment your Tier 2 ICT was approved.
You can still apply for Tier 1 G before April 5th if you are eligible.

arnava
Newly Registered

Post by arnava » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:34 am

As i said my tier1 general date was till Jan 2012 and my current company applierd my Tier2 ICT till jumy 2011.
While visiting to UK i present my Tier1 General VISA to immegration officer ..

When i received my Tier1 general VISA in 2009 from UK i got a letter from home office saying I swithced from WP(old) to my Tier1 general ..but when i got my ICT(Form INDIA) uk embassy has not issued my any letter regarding my old tier1 general visa validity or calcellation.

How i will come to know my tier1 general is invalid ?

As i am in Uk now and want to swithc my job and not sure i can work in UK on my existing tier1 or not .