ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

bank statements

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

anjum786mohammed

bank statements

Post by anjum786mohammed » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:04 pm

hi
i am in the process of sending my wifes visa application, i had a quick question
i have been working since December 2010 and now have 4 months WORK bank statement, my other 2 months bank statement is NOT WORK income, my parents have been supporting me when i was unemployed and have not claimed any public funds, they gave me that money. Do you think my application could get rejected on this basis that my parents have been giving me money prior to working, it is not a lump sum, the average amount of money that was paid in was about £400 a month and also i have 2 payments that are above my weekly wage (get paid weekly) one is for £320 and the other is £340 (weekly wage is about £200) this money was from a car i sold for £1200 but have no receipt, mom threw it in the bin, do u think they will ask about it and shall i say that i sold a car and have no receipt, i did sell the car in January.
quick reply needed
thanks in advance

deland
- thin ice -

Post by deland » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:42 pm

hi I read tonight that it's only 3 months statements thats needed look at this link http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/ecg/mainte ... ommodation then look at General requirements,

As for selling a car i wouldn't worry too much about that you are working so thats good