ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

childeran family member

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saba161
Newly Registered

childeran family member

Post by saba161 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:02 pm

hi every one
I have been to this country a bout 6years now ,first time i came to the uk i applay for asylum and has been refused after 5 years I received my indifenet leave to remin, now i am british c.itizen ,when i receive my indifinet leave to remin I send a copy of my indefinet to my daughter how lives with my parent in my country.the application has been refused by ECO and i appeal it for IAC and it has been refused again,(they said why when you came to the uk and applay for asylum seeker you said you divorced on 2004)that`s right i said lie to them on that time but at this tiem i have been to my country for one week only to Approval original documents by ,the court andthe ministry of foreign Affairs and our embassy in london.now the AIT refused us i want to know anybody if I applying to the Upper Tribunal how long this will tack time,becuse my daughter gone be 18 on october.
so any body knows?
thanks
the country my daughter applay is IRAN ,and the refuse from ECO it was last AUG 2010 ,and refused from AIT is 24 MARCH 2011

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:11 pm

why exactly did they refuse your daughter's application?

Where is your daughter's other parent?

saba161
Newly Registered

Post by saba161 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:21 pm

ok ,when i came to this country and I apply for asylum ,I said i have been divorced on 2004 ,which was lie ,i divorced on 1999 and on that time court give me the custody of my daghter for ever.
becuse of this I knew maybe judge will be say ok we can not beleive you at this tiem again (I traveled to my country and I Approval documents divorce latter,court jugement by the court and them the ministry of foreign Affairs and them by the iranian embassy in london).
but at this time judge did not beleive me and even did not contact the iranaian embassy to ask them are these doucments true or fals?
she just refued becuse she can not believe me at this time .

my ex-husband was remarried after a few manth our divorce and my daughter see hime maybe once a year :(

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:32 pm

You still haven't answered the question.

I understand you lied about when you were divorced.

However this does not explain why they refused your daughter's application.

It may help if you copy out what the refusal letter says here.

saba161
Newly Registered

Post by saba161 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:17 pm

beleive me she said on 2004 you was lie a bout your divorce and at this time i can not believe you.
she did not check even one of my documnet .

she refused my daughter becuse of my asylume cilme .
I booked an appointment to see the MP.

please tell me what more can i do?

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:18 pm

What don't the believe?

that your daughter is yours?
that you have sole responsibility for her?

saba161
Newly Registered

Post by saba161 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:02 pm

that`s why I am so angry :oops:
she dose not beleive i have sole responsibility for my dauhgter ,homeoffice officer said why you don`t have any latter from her .

I am now british citizen live with my baby`s how is 3yaers old and partner how is iranian and we register our marrige in our country becuse I coulden`t go to register office on that time ,I was asylum.
so I don`t know what happen to my family on this country if they still do not give her visa ,I have go back with my child to my country and I have leave my partner ,he can not come to visit us in our country becuse he received he`s british citizen as refuge.
to be honest I want cry a lot .really what a bout our marrige ,what a bout our little child :( she dosen`t want dad?
I have to bring up both of my doughters with my own in our country.

I don`t know what should i do.we paid a lot of money to a solicitor and today she said i will send your refuse letter to a barrister to see how you have chance and it will charge us around £500.
this is UK :( THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD :(

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:02 am

OK so so far I have gathered that they don't accept you have sole responsibility for your child.

What evidence do you have that you have sole responsibility for your child?

What evidence do you have of contact with your child since you have been in the UK?

Who has your child been living with since you have been in the UK and who has been supporting her financially and emotionally?

saba161
Newly Registered

Post by saba161 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:19 am

yes the problem is here .I don`t have any letter or anything all I have ,a freind who was my Neighbor since 2006 I hand money to her and she call her dad to give the money to the my daughter or my family for her upbring,and she came to the court and she said what we did befor until now,it did not stop yet.
and I bring some document which is ,when i was in my country and live with my daughter my ex-husband did not paid anythnig for our daughter so i go to the court and i make Complaint a bout that matter and them they put him in the jail.
so I show this documnets to the judge ,but they say`s how you get this document from another person(how was in the jail),I said this was my complaint and I called to my solicitor and he get it.
from AUG 2009 when i open my bank account I have refrence which is show I transfer the money to my freind (how paid to my daughter).
my child has been liveing with my parent and they are very old now.the writin the latter which is say`s (we can not tack care of her daughter because we have Aging problems.

buy they don`t believe even one of them. :oops:

KDS
BANNED

Post by KDS » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:18 pm

To be honest, u lied to them abt ur devorce. They are right to think u be still lying. Trouble is u can't bring aNy ones letter as prove. If u have court order saying u have the full right then u will be ok.

U lived apart for all this years why all the thing abt bring her now.

Sorry I'm not very sympathtic to liers like u who abuse the asylam system

saba161
Newly Registered

Post by saba161 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:08 pm

First as I write before I received my indifinet rleave to remain on Aug 2009 and from Sep 2009 I start work because I had to show them we have inoff money to support her on this country.

a bout the lie,I knew the Judge will be say I can not beleive this women is a mother of this child or say`s I can not beleive she is the persone how has solo responsiblity for this child SO 10 days before the court I was traveld to iran and have been to the court how gove me the divorce and solo responsiblity for my child ,the court Approval my documents and them I go to the ministry of foreign Affairs and the wey back i go to the iranian embassy to approval all the documents.

the resone judge refuse my child it is why the first time which was 2005 i said lie to the court.

she belived my daughter live`s with my parents and she said i think there is no problme for her (my child)to continue living with her grandparent`s. :oops:

all these year`s I support her with money and speck to her on the phone ,there is 100 page of phone calls`s .to proof it.
I know they know`s i`m right and i`m not lie at this time they don`t want give her visa.this is new goverment

saba161
Newly Registered

MP`s letter a bout my daughter visa refuse letter

Post by saba161 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:28 pm

I have been to see our local MP`s and told him a bout my daughter refuse letter and he write letter to the UKBA Agency, as I can see it now ,and he said why this daughter apply to join her mother as child have been refused? and he said I would therefore like to request that the decision is reviewd and for that I offer my support.

dose anybody know`s this will help my daughter visa or ............ ?

thanks

saba161
Newly Registered

again i recived refuse letter ;(

Post by saba161 » Sun May 08, 2011 5:01 pm

Hi every one

after I appeal and I put all the letters, my divord letter`s for sole responsibilty ,the banks statment for transfer money for my daughter ,every singl think need for sole respnsibilty ,again immigration judge refused my daughter application because I made fals asylum application on 2005 and this time she can not believe I have sole responsibilty with out looking to my dacuments. :oops: ,but there is another law which i confuse and it say`s the child should not blamed for a parenet`s bad immigration history ZH(Tanzania) V SSHD (2001) UKSC4.
if the child should not blamed why this judge refused my daughter application??? If the child should not blamed for the parent `s with bad immigration why the law open to the jauges hand to refused the application of sponser who had bad immigration on this country? please tell me a bout it please :oops:

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: again i recived refuse letter ;(

Post by Greenie » Sun May 08, 2011 5:24 pm

saba161 wrote:Hi every one

after I appeal and I put all the letters, my divord letter`s for sole responsibilty ,the banks statment for transfer money for my daughter ,every singl think need for sole respnsibilty ,again immigration judge refused my daughter application because I made fals asylum application on 2005 and this time she can not believe I have sole responsibilty with out looking to my dacuments. :oops: ,but there is another law which i confuse and it say`s the child should not blamed for a parenet`s bad immigration history ZH(Tanzania) V SSHD (2001) UKSC4.
if the child should not blamed why this judge refused my daughter application??? If the child should not blamed for the parent `s with bad immigration why the law open to the jauges hand to refused the application of sponser who had bad immigration on this country? please tell me a bout it please :oops:
I don't think the judge refused your child's application because he was blaming your child for your bad immigration history, but because the judge didn't believe you because of your bad immigration history, and therefore found that your child didn't meet the rules.

saba161
Newly Registered

Post by saba161 » Sun May 08, 2011 5:47 pm

for my sole customey and as I knew the jauge will not beleive my word a week before our court I traveled to my country to Approval my documents such as divorce letter ,me and my daughter birth certificat,(in my country the divorce ,birth,children,marriage,family history write in our birth certificet),by the court of my divorce and ministry of foreign affair ,and on the way back I have been to iranian embassy for final approval,I hand all of them to the jauge at the day of our court and the jauge say`s I receive very late documents which i not belive them, please tell me what else I had to do to show them ,this is my daughter how i have sole responsibilty for her and I am the person she have on the world :( I don`t think they can refuse her by this way,i`m not solisitor but i know there is a way for this happen,somebody help me please :cry: