ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

cOMPRIHENSIVE SICNESS INSURANCE

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

naseeri110
Newly Registered

cOMPRIHENSIVE SICNESS INSURANCE

Post by naseeri110 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:25 pm

HI guys i am going for EEA2 application on the basis of my wife. she is a student. n according to the rules she need sickness insurance. just want to know that do i need to have that insurance aswell?? while i am working.

mimine30

Re: cOMPRIHENSIVE SICNESS INSURANCE

Post by mimine30 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:09 pm

naseeri110 wrote:HI guys i am going for EEA2 application on the basis of my wife. she is a student. n according to the rules she need sickness insurance. just want to know that do i need to have that insurance aswell?? while i am working.
YES

mimine30

Post by mimine30 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:14 pm

i am sorry giving you wrong answer ,did not notice that you working
in that case you won't need one as you pay tax and entiteled to the NHS
,in the EEA2 application there is sponsor option in your case you are acting as such.
good luck

toni34
- thin ice -
Mood:
Nigeria

health insurance

Post by toni34 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:20 pm

get the comprehensive health insurance cause ur wife is claiming as a self suffient person and the fact that she is a student .read the ukba website.
NON EU national with RC