ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hrayrd

Tier 1 extension

Post by hrayrd » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:28 am

Hello,
I want to know few answers to my question regarding to Tier1 visa extension

1) Is there any requirement regarding to number of days spent in the UK before applying for extension?

2) There is salary range that needs to be earned in past 12 months. If i earn that money in past for example 8 or 10 months is it still ok, or all last 12 months you should have a work?

3) Regarding to salaries again - Can the bonus that i get from my company be included in the amount of money i earned, or that should be only the salary?

What else requirement there is , that is very important. I think all other points for extension is static(age, qualification,etc) and only salary is some kind of dynamic thing that depends on me, what else?

Thanks,
Hrayr

gabby

Re: Tier 1 extension

Post by gabby » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:01 pm

Code: Select all

Hello,
I want to know few answers to my question regarding to Tier1 visa extension

1) Is there any requirement regarding to number of days spent in the UK before applying for extension?
There is no requirement for days spent in UK but you won't be able to use the uplift conversion ratio for earnings outside U. However, if you are interested in indefinite leave, days outside UK may count depending on how long.

2) There is salary range that needs to be earned in past 12 months. If i earn that money in past for example 8 or 10 months is it still ok, or all last 12 months you should have a work?
If you make the total earnings you need in less than 12 months that is allowed. You must not work for the whole 12 months. Pls see http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... applying/.

3) Regarding to salaries again - Can the bonus that i get from my company be included in the amount of money i earned, or that should be only the salary?
If the bonus is declared on the payslip that will be fine.

What else requirement there is , that is very important. I think all other points for extension is static(age, qualification,etc) and only salary is some kind of dynamic thing that depends on me, what else?
Pls see the guidance as above http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... applying/.

hrayrd

Re: Tier 1 extension

Post by hrayrd » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:34 pm

Thanks a lot