ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online UKBA PEO appointment, beware

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jraj
Newly Registered

Online UKBA PEO appointment, beware

Post by jraj » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:42 pm

Hi,

I called UKBA last week and was given a appointment at the Liverpool centre for 8/4/11. Yesterday, I searched on the UKBA online website and booked at Solihull for 7/4/11.

I called up UKBA today to confirm the Solihull appointment and was told that my appointment didnot come up in their computer records. The UKBA customer care chap asked me whether i received any booking reference number email which i did not.

Has anybody else booked the appointment online and received the booking reference number?

Thanks
Last edited by jraj on Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

kunald

Post by kunald » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:12 pm

Did you cancel your liverpool appointment before booking Solihull? If not, then this may be the reason why you didn't receive any confirmation for solihull appointment.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=74764

kam_252000
Newly Registered

Re: Online UKBA PEO appointment, beware

Post by kam_252000 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:47 pm

hi

i have booked an appointment at solihull for 4/4/11 and i did get a confirmation about the appointment and also a Booking Reference number.

you said you booked for ? 7th of March or did you mean 7th of Apr, could this be the mistake for not getting a confirmation?

Regards

jraj
Newly Registered

Post by jraj » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:09 am

kunald wrote:Did you cancel your liverpool appointment before booking Solihull? If not, then this may be the reason why you didn't receive any confirmation for solihull appointment.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=74764
UKBA chap said i shouldnt cancel Liverpool until i get the reference number for Solihull. And i registered only once using online application form.

sunflower

Post by sunflower » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:39 am

Hi,

You may receive a booking reference email today by noon. It happend to me where I booked on wedenesday afternoon and the confirmation with booking number email came on Thursday afternoon. Hope it helps.

Thanks.