ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Travelling from Chennai to London/Birmingham

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kck9
BANNED

Travelling from Chennai to London/Birmingham

Post by kck9 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:53 pm

Hello there,

I dont know if it is the right place for me to post this query.

I wanted to know if anyone travelling from Chennai to London/Birmingham in Mid April. The reason I am asking is I got my mother-in-law planning to visit me and she is elder and cannot speak English and I want to know if there is any one who is travelling can assist her. They dont need to help her mannually, it is just she is bit nervous travelling alone and I wanted to know if there is anyone

Thank you

joh118

Re: Travelling from Chennai to London/Birmingham

Post by joh118 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:58 pm

kck9 wrote:Hello there,

I dont know if it is the right place for me to post this query.

I wanted to know if anyone travelling from Chennai to London/Birmingham in Mid April. The reason I am asking is I got my mother-in-law planning to visit me and she is elder and cannot speak English and I want to know if there is any one who is travelling can assist her. They dont need to help her mannually, it is just she is bit nervous travelling alone and I wanted to know if there is anyone

Thank you
Most major airlines offer a service for people such as your elderly mother-in-law if you pay a bit extra

krazydude
Member of Standing

Post by krazydude » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:11 am

When your MIL reaches London/Birmingham and reaches the Passport+Visa Checking area, tell her to ask people who are present there to help her fill out her landing card.