ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family visitor visa - Sponsorship

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Family visitor visa - Sponsorship

Post by rajesh9pl » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:08 pm

Hi,

My in-laws are planning to apply for family visitor visa. I am in UK on Tier1 (G). My in-laws have planned to show bank balance (funds) of INR 500,000.00 (GBP 6,970.57) to support both application, their money is in joint account. My father-in-law is retired and draw a good pension, mother-in-law is housewife.

Both, I and my wife, are doing permanent job in UK. We live in two bed room house. In theory, my in-laws will stay (accomodation) with us, and will not spend anything from their pocket during their stay. We will definately send Tenancy agreement to support application,

Do we (I and wife) still need to enclose our Bank Statement, Payslips and sponsorship letter?

How should I go about their applcation?

Thanks,
Rajesh

diago_nelson

Re: Family visitor visa - Sponsorship

Post by diago_nelson » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:49 pm

rajesh9pl wrote:Hi,
Do we (I and wife) still need to enclose our Bank Statement, Payslips and sponsorship letter?
You would need to provide a sponsorship letter and NOC from landlord/lettng agent.
Also check : http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/ecg/mainte ... ommodation

If they are providing the financial proofs i.e payslips, bank stmts, IT returns for 3 years, FD's/savings, NSC, etc., then you don't need to provide anything else.

ypkr
Newly Registered

Query on family visa

Post by ypkr » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:21 pm

Hi,

I am in the same situation, applying visa for my in-laws, but have a different set of questions, more relevant to filling application form:

1. My In-law cannot speak fluent English or understand it, due to this language barrier, in the application do we need to mention persons name and details with whom she will travel ? If mentioned, is it mandatory to travel only with them for onwards and backwards journey ? (Sec 8.2 & 8.3 )
2. An auditors letter confirming the assets she hold, like gold, and other things inherited is enough to show her funding inspite of trip funded by me (Sec 5.12) ?
3. Since she doesn't have monthly earning and is in shelter of some other relatives, is it mandatory to provide details of source of income and relatives acceptance letter ? (Sec 5.11)

Thanks a bunch,
Praveen