ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsor Passport

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

anjum786mohammed

Sponsor Passport

Post by anjum786mohammed » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:27 pm

Hi
My question is do i have to get all the pages of my passport signed from a solicitor or is it just a couple of pages cuz 20 pages are a lot. LOL
also i have heard that i need to send in 2 copies of the application 1 the original and a copy of the original, is this true
I am applying for my wifes visa (Settlement Visa) and i am the sponsor.
need a quick reply, going to get passport copy signed 2morrow

hmm

Post by hmm » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:06 am

We photocopied the photo page (the main page with your detail on it) and visa pages of the sponsor's passport. I don't see the point of photo copying the blank pages.

Regarding the application and supporting documents. Its depends on where you are applying. Our's said on thier web site bring the original and a photo copy of all the documents but on the day they only took the original. I wouls also take a copy of all the documents just in case.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:07 pm

When asking such queries, please provide fundamental information to help others answer them appropriately, e.g. - in this case, country of application.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:15 pm

sorry
im from england and my wife is from mirpur, ajk, pakistan
do i have to submit a copy of everything with the original in mirpur
thanks