ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

work permit holder from Pakistan -who is a debtor in uk

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jo2011
Newly Registered

work permit holder from Pakistan -who is a debtor in uk

Post by jo2011 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:13 am

HI i really hope someone can help with advice on this matter.
My friend lent money to a guy she met via facebook that presented her with a life and death fake story regarding his child's health and he asked to borrow money.

She hardly earns alot but from savings lent money on the dependency person promised to pay back in a year. She found out person has no child at all and obviously disappeared , leaving her with a fake address .
I keep telling her to pursue via small claims court but she told me that her lawyer has told her to count her losses as they cant find the person.
All i know is that person is a pakistani that was on a work permit working in a city firm...she is unsure if he is a PR but stated he has bought property in the uk . He has simply disappeared . Could the pakistani embassy help ...to find his address in the UK...or can she contact HR at where he used to work...?
lets say he was a PR-would having a case filed against you- affect your immigration status?
thanks for any replies.

rbk1597

Post by rbk1597 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:16 pm

I suspect you are the CROOK who ran away with the poor lady's money and you now want answers to ascertain whether your status will be affected if the lady pursue you.
My response is, you are playing with fire, criminality will jeopardise everything and if convicted, you will be deported after your sentence with a ban to the UK.

terriblescream
Pakistan

Post by terriblescream » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:22 pm

Pakistani embassy does not hold ur records as they wouldnt even knw you are here