ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application at Croydon on April 11th - Please help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rohanbhargava
Newly Registered

ILR application at Croydon on April 11th - Please help

Post by rohanbhargava » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:51 am

Hello all,

Firstly thanks for all the great advice provided on this forum. I am due to appear in Croydon on April 11th for my in person ILR application.

I shall be carrying the following documents. Any help and advice on anything else I should be carrying would be greatly appreciated.

1. Cover letter
2. Letter from Employer
3. Uni Degree
4. Life in UK test certificate
5. 5 yrs of p60s
6. Rental agreement
7. Letter from all past employers
8. Bank statements for last 12 months
9. Payslips for last 12 months
10. SET O Application. This was submitted and paid online via the new web service
11. List of all absences from the UK in an excel sheet

In light of some of the new changes do I need anything more. Reading comments from other applicants this seems to be mostly what is required.

Many thanks for your help.

Regards,
Rohan

tulip4500

hi

Post by tulip4500 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:46 am

dont forget photos
make sure you have filled the correct form and everything is correct. and make sure you have all the REQUIRED documents. you should be fine.
good luck.

xyz123

Re: ILR application at Croydon on April 11th - Please help

Post by xyz123 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:57 pm

rohanbhargava wrote:Hello all,

Firstly thanks for all the great advice provided on this forum. I am due to appear in Croydon on April 11th for my in person ILR application.

I shall be carrying the following documents. Any help and advice on anything else I should be carrying would be greatly appreciated.

1. Cover letter
2. Letter from Employer
3. Uni Degree
4. Life in UK test certificate
5. 5 yrs of p60s
6. Rental agreement
7. Letter from all past employers
8. Bank statements for last 12 months
9. Payslips for last 12 months
10. SET O Application. This was submitted and paid online via the new web service
11. List of all absences from the UK in an excel sheet

In light of some of the new changes do I need anything more. Reading comments from other applicants this seems to be mostly what is required.

Many thanks for your help.

Regards,
Rohan
If your absences are over 180 then you should have your absences confirmed by employer.....if taking any dependants with you, then marraige / birth certificates may be advisable to carry