ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I take Dividents and Salaries every month from Business

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sssabc

Can I take Dividents and Salaries every month from Business

Post by sssabc » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:31 pm

Hi All,

Can any one let me know is it fine if I take dividents and salary every month??? and the same I can show to the Immigration?

Salary 589 and Dividents 2625 every month from my business account to my personal account for 8 months..
My first question is : Is it fine to take dividents like salary or I need to take dividents at one go???

and I would like to submit Dividents, salary slips, personal bank statements and a letter from accountant.. Is it fine?? Please suggest..

Thanks
Raj

saniya
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by saniya » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:15 am

Can any one let me know is it fine if I take dividents and salary every month??? and the same I can show to the Immigration?
Yes no problem in doing this. Needless to say as long as you have enough monies in your business bank account.

sssabc

Post by sssabc » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:41 am

Hi

Thanks for your answer:

So it should not be a problem if my divident is more than my salary every month?

For divident and salary what documents I need to furnish?? can any one let me know how does divident vocher looks like? It can be created by me on a word document.. Please suggest.

Thanks
Raj

sssabc

Post by sssabc » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:03 pm

Can any one please reply to my question.

saq427

Post by saq427 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:07 pm

sssabc wrote:Hi

Thanks for your answer:

So it should not be a problem if my divident is more than my salary every month?

Yes, THERE WILL NOT BE ANY PROBLEM,

For divident and salary what documents I need to furnish?? can any one let me know how does divident vocher looks like? It can be created by me on a word document.. Please suggest.

IF YOU TAKE DIVIDENDS, YOU NEED TO CREATE DIVIDEND VOUCHERS WHICH CAN BE DONE ON WORD EASILY. IF YOU HAVE ACCOUNTANT HE WILL HELP YOU WITH THAT. TRY TO TAKE DIVIDENDS IN EXACT AMOUNTS LIKE 3000/- OR 3500/-, AND FOR SALARY OBVIOUSLY PAYSLIPS.

Thanks
Raj

Regards