ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Notice of Pending appeal after appeal at Post

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rohit259
Newly Registered

Notice of Pending appeal after appeal at Post

Post by rohit259 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:59 pm

I applied for my son's dependent visa application (I hold Highly skilled tier 1 general visa) but it was refused on ground of bank statements not being original. I couldn't get original bank statements as Barclays had weird policy of not able to generate bank statements of previous months. Fortunately I registered for online statement generation and by the time of appeal I could print online statements(original statements in pdf same as those delivered to home) for last 3 months.

Now I appealed at ECO Mumbai and was hoping that original refusal will be overturned as now I have submitted original statements, the sole reason for refusal.

I appealed in first week of March and now in first week of April, I have received Notice of Pending Appeal (IA10) from tribunal in UK.

Does this mean that review at Mumbai post (ECO) is already complete and they have not decided to change their original decision and forwarded appeal to UK, or can it still be pending at Mumbai. What time normally does it take for Post (Mumbai ECO) to do review after appeal before taking decision to overturn or forward it to UK? And does IA10 mean that that review is done and they have not decided to change their refusal decision.

Thanks,
Rohit.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Notice of Pending appeal after appeal at Post

Post by geriatrix » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:07 pm

rohit259 wrote:Does this mean that review at Mumbai post (ECO) is already complete and they have not decided to change their original decision and forwarded appeal to UK.
AIUI, yes.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

seshukolusu
Newly Registered

Re: Notice of Pending appeal after appeal at Post

Post by seshukolusu » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:42 pm

Dear Sir;
Could you please update on this issue ? Did you succeed in this case?
I am in the same stage. Please let us know.
Regards