ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA family permit money??

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tedy31
Newly Registered

EEA family permit money??

Post by tedy31 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:35 pm

Last thing to ask... as in an immigration advice bureau they were mentioning to me that my funds are not too good... However I was informed on this site before that UKBA can not expect nothing from me as my husband after coming to UK will be able to work straight away... is 1500 savings enough than?? DOn't want to be refused on those grounds...
PLs let me know how is it...??

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:59 pm

I would be very useful if you stayed in your original thread so that we wouldn't have to guess what your current circumstances are... You say in that thread that you are a worker and this is what you will have to demonstrate. Savings are irrelevant in your case.

tedy31
Newly Registered

Post by tedy31 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:23 pm

Sorry,but noticed that people reply quickly to new posts and a quick answer is what I needed... Is there any online link to prove this point??

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:04 am