ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 1 GENERAL SWITCH FROM WORK PERMIT - EARNINGS

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Zakir17
Newly Registered

TIER 1 GENERAL SWITCH FROM WORK PERMIT - EARNINGS

Post by Zakir17 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:31 pm

Dear All,

I am old work permit holder (not PBS). I got my WP in March 2008 and FLR until March 2013. I am still working with same employer but since February they have decided to reduce number of staff due to present and future workload and I have been told my job is at risk and may be made redudant so decided to apply for TIER 1 and already sent my applicaiton on 31 March 2011

My understanding is being on WP I am allowed to do Supplementry Work (Not more than 20 hours). I managed to get some research project last year from one consultant who were agreed to pay me cash and provided me payslips but unfortunately I did not deposit that cash into my bank accountant.

According to UKBA webiste, in order to meet earnings points you need to proof your earnings from two different sources so I managed to get following :-

1. Payslips from current employer & consultant (supplementry work)
2. HMRC letter which says both earnings (current employer & supplementry work)
3. Bank statement which shows my earnings from current employer but as I got paid in cash from consultant it did not show that income.

I have used assessment calculator on UKBA website and met required earning points.

Now my question from the experts is where I stand in terms of my TIER 1 approval ?

Please let me know if you need any further information regarding this matter.

Kind regards,

Zakir