ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 1 (PSW) application process

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tomythelion
Newly Registered

tier 1 (PSW) application process

Post by tomythelion » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:55 am

Hi,

i have send my application for psw on 4th april. I am sure that i write the right address for UKBA Tier 1 centre but post office receipt mentioning wrong post code. i wrote

UK board agency
PO BOx 496
Durham
DH99 1WQ

but post office counter lady put the DH99 1WZ on the receipt. I am very worry about this wrong post code. I put this post code on Google it shows that DH99 1WZ doesn’t exist anywhere in UK and secondly post office track number says that parcel has been delivered from Durham post office. Where don’t know? Nothing else mention.

I put direct debit option in the application, now it has passed four days but still no sign of payment deduct from my account. This thing lead me may be i write the wrong post code. very confuse.

idont know what should i do? What if my parcel has delivered on wrong place?

How can i track my application? or any information which satisfy me that UKBA has received the application.

Regards

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:05 pm

if the rest of the address was correct (which it sort of is...) and it says it has been delivered then it has been delivered. It has to be signed for and it if wasn't delivered to the correct address they would not have signed for it and the package would've have been returned.

Did you really write 'UK Board Agency" or did you write "UK Border Agency"?

Either way I think you're OK...

dreamer86

Post by dreamer86 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:22 pm

Hey tomy, am worried too. I post on 4th april but like yours
Money hasnt been deducted.
Dont worry abt post code, they knw it coz u have written all address wright.
Finger cross.
If u get visa for tier 1 general after 6th april 2011  , can it be extended? I knw its too early to say but jus im curious abt it. Has nyone got ny idea regarding this matter. I read rules n regulation but got xonfuse.
< Dre@mer's brkn Dre@ms >

tomythelion
Newly Registered

Post by tomythelion » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:18 pm

Greenie wrote:if the rest of the address was correct (which it sort of is...) and it says it has been delivered then it has been delivered. It has to be signed for and it if wasn't delivered to the correct address they would not have signed for it and the package would've have been returned.

Did you really write 'UK Board Agency" or did you write "UK Border Agency"?

Either way I think you're OK...
I M PRETTY SURE I WROTE ALL ADDRESS WITH CORRECT SPELLING BUT POST OFFICE STAFF MAKE ME CONFUSE. WELL I SHOULD WAIT COUPLE MORE DAYS.

CHEERS

tomythelion
Newly Registered

Post by tomythelion » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:21 pm

dreamer86 wrote:Hey tomy, am worried too. I post on 4th april but like yours
Finger cross.
If u get visa for tier 1 general after 6th april 2011  , can it be extended? I knw its too early to say but jus im curious abt it. Has nyone got ny idea regarding this matter. I read rules n regulation but got xonfuse.
thanks for your writing, honestly this time i am only thinking about psw. well>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
cheers

tomythelion
Newly Registered

Post by tomythelion » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:17 am

Finger cross.
hi dreamer

any kind of information, have they deducted money from yor account or do you receive any confirmation letter from ukba. any sign of progress??????????i still have nothing.

regards

bhuvraj
Newly Registered
India

Post by bhuvraj » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:30 pm

tomythelion wrote:
Finger cross.
hi dreamer

any kind of information, have they deducted money from yor account or do you receive any confirmation letter from ukba. any sign of progress??????????i still have nothing.

regards
Hi Guys,

I submitted my PSW application (Postal-Next Day Delivery) on 12th April 2011 and signed confirmation on 13th from royal mail that it has reached its destination. Payment made thru Debit Card, still there is no sign of payment deduction from my account i,e till 20th april 2011.

any kind of information form your side, have they deducted money from your account and did u guys receive confirmation letter from ukba??????.

Regards,