ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

15 weeks still waiting...

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pauline
Newly Registered

15 weeks still waiting...

Post by pauline » Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:13 pm

Hello,

It seems most of the Jan/Feb and even March applicants have received their HSMP result. My HSMP application was received in Dec, and I am still waiting for a result. I received an email today saying it was still being processed.

Does anyone have any ideas on why it might be taking so long and how the caseworkers process applications? I would think that they would process them chronologically but that seems unlikely in my case.

My application was very straightforward, all my documents are originals, on letterhead and signed by the appropriate managers, I thought it would have been relatively simple to process.

I am losing hope in this whole process, I don't know what the point is of taking 315 pounds and not even processing the applications in a timely manner. I feel as though my life has been put on hold while I continue to wait for a response. It's very frustrating.

I just needed to vent and share my views on this forum. Thanks for listening.

Keshav

Post by Keshav » Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:16 am

Hi,

We do not have anything in our hand. Let's wait. Some are lucky enough, some are not. As per current service level standard maximum 85% applications have to be processed within 13 weeks. In country applications seems processed bit faster.

Still the residuals are hoping. Do not loose your hope, we are also in the same boat.
....tough times never last,
but tough people do....

salars

still waiting

Post by salars » Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:51 am

well, it seems to me it depends on the caseworker it goes to.
mine is a mid feb application is still under review..
guess its just a mind game & patience.. for the applicats
all the best n hope something clicks soon.