ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Finace VIsa from Pakistan.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

stevenage

Finace VIsa from Pakistan.

Post by stevenage » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:06 am

Hi,

I got COA at the end of march but due to very short time I decided to extend my visa as TIER 4 student but just came to know that my bank statement gone below the required maintenance for two days and my visa expiring on 30th of April.

Now my local council will not give me date, but a place in Scotland to whom I talked today may be able to give me date. But just in case If I couldn't get the wedding appointment by that time, I shall apply for fiance visa from my country.

Please guide me how I can apply for fiance visa from Pakistan and

what documents will be required for that ?

how much maintenance I must show for how long time ?

My fiance is working full time but there will be no money in her account but I have a good sum in my account and I was working in UK as part time and full time when my term was off.

Also my brother was supporting me throughout my stay in UK can he become my sponsor ?

Regards.

stevenage

Post by stevenage » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:50 pm

Anybody ???? please

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Re: Finace VIsa from Pakistan.

Post by navalaviator » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:11 pm

stevenage wrote:Hi,

I got COA at the end of march but due to very short time I decided to extend my visa as TIER 4 student but just came to know that my bank statement gone below the required maintenance for two days and my visa expiring on 30th of April.

Now my local council will not give me date, but a place in Scotland to whom I talked today may be able to give me date. But just in case If I couldn't get the wedding appointment by that time, I shall apply for fiance visa from my country.

Please guide me how I can apply for fiance visa from Pakistan and

what documents will be required for that ?

how much maintenance I must show for how long time ?

My fiance is working full time but there will be no money in her account but I have a good sum in my account and I was working in UK as part time and full time when my term was off.

Also my brother was supporting me throughout my stay in UK can he become my sponsor ?

Regards.
Here is a link which will provide you all the basic information for a fiancé visa.
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/partn ... lpartners/
My fiance is working full time but there will be no money in her account but I have a good sum in my account
It could be and could not be an issue as it all depends that how much your fiance earns,spends and saves weekly or monthly.Good savings with sponsor are always helpful.
No NOT at all.Only your fiancé will have to sponsor you.

Well you will have to pass English language test,demonstrate and meet the maintenance,accommodation,proof that marriage will take place in 6 months visa duration,evidence of subsisting relationship and you may need to provide details of your current stay in your fiancé application that what course you have completed (just to assure the ECO that the marriage is not of convenience and you fulfilled your previous stay purpose i.e. study) as i have been myself in your situation few years ago and when i came to the UK i was asked questions on entry about my previous stay as what course i completed and other relevant questions.

If i could be of any more help just PM me.
:wink:
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.