ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

immigration to Europe from Pakistan

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hfzhabib
Newly Registered

immigration to Europe from Pakistan

Post by hfzhabib » Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:24 pm

Dear Friends,
I want to relocate to UK, Ireland or Germany. I am Telecommunication Engineer from Pakistan, have 4 years of work experience in optical fibre and radio transmission in Pakistan's largest telecom service provider. I am interested to apply for immigration of any of the European countries espacially UK. I am not getting points HSMP. The other option that is left is to get work permit but I dont know about recruitment agencies recruiting for these countries. If anybody knows about or already went through this process, kindly help me.

AkashS
Member of Standing

Post by AkashS » Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:13 am

Hi,

You have good qualification and good work experience. I believe that your skills should be in Demand in UK. But same with me also. I am an Information Security Professional and this skill is very much in demand.. In fact my degree is frm UK only but I came back to India and joined IBM. Now in some other company.

It is really hard to get Work Permit for UK. No one will be ready to sponsor you. Better you try for HSMP after one year when you have 5 years of experience or just keep trying...

Some Job sites could be of your help..

www.reed.co.uk
www.cwjobs.co.uk
www.jobserve.com
www.adecco.co.uk

For other sites, pls search in Google... :D

mirmick
Newly Registered

try Ireland

Post by mirmick » Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:46 pm

If you are not in UK or Ireland then its very hard to get job offer from emploer. What I will suggest that you should try student visa for Ireland/UK. It will cost you much I know but thats the only option. When you come in UK/Ireland then you can search employer and I think you should be able to get job offer.
best of luck with your future

gani999

Re: try Ireland

Post by gani999 » Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:13 am

mirmick wrote:If you are not in UK or Ireland then its very hard to get job offer from emploer. What I will suggest that you should try student visa for Ireland/UK. It will cost you much I know but thats the only option. When you come in UK/Ireland then you can search employer and I think you should be able to get job offer.
best of luck with your future
Wow, how is that for good advice :roll:

Just remember one thing, they don't put you in the business class on a deportation flight...