ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

please need some attention om my issue

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

khan.982
Newly Registered

please need some attention om my issue

Post by khan.982 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:18 pm

hi,i want to know that can i apply for irish naturalisation but i have 1 & half year gap between my 60 months stamps

my story start i get marraige to eu citizan at march 05 and i got my first stamp 4 at 4/05 but after that i went to garadi office to renew it they told me that i have to apply dept of justice so i do its take them 9 months to come back to me then agian got stamp4 and following after 2 yrs i went to renew my year stamp the officer in immiration office told me i have to apply for eu form 1, i did apply dept send me 6 month temp stamp that i will not count when apply for naturaliostion at last then give me 5 yrs eufam

but my question is can i apply to base that i got my first stamp in 05 and that dept fault they waste time not me

fatty patty

Post by fatty patty » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:16 am

The time they counts towards your 60 months is the amount of time you have spent on the actual stamps. They will discard anytime spent while waiting for the pending case, i know its not your fault but that is how they count it imo.

ca.funke
Belgium

Re: please need some attention om my issue

Post by ca.funke » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:29 am

Hi khan.982,

I can´t help you content-wise, but I´d strongly recommend you change the topic of your thread as per >>these suggestions<< to draw more attention to your question.

The current "please need some attention om my issue" won´t entice many people to read your issue.

Good luck!

desibuddy

Re: please need some attention om my issue

Post by desibuddy » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:46 pm

khan.982 wrote:hi,i want to know that can i apply for irish naturalisation but i have 1 & half year gap between my 60 months stamps

my story start i get marraige to eu citizan at march 05 and i got my first stamp 4 at 4/05 but after that i went to garadi office to renew it they told me that i have to apply dept of justice so i do its take them 9 months to come back to me then agian got stamp4 and following after 2 yrs i went to renew my year stamp the officer in immiration office told me i have to apply for eu form 1, i did apply dept send me 6 month temp stamp that i will not count when apply for naturaliostion at last then give me 5 yrs eufam

but my question is can i apply to base that i got my first stamp in 05 and that dept fault they waste time not me

Hi Khan

Are still married to that EU citizen? if yes i don't think you need to wait 60 months.

oceanstar
Newly Registered

Post by oceanstar » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 pm

count start from date of your marriage,,,,,,,,temp 6 months is countable.

khan.982
Newly Registered

Post by khan.982 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:30 am

thanks for everbody for replying me back but i here that passport office count the stamps if u have a gap they send u back everything.