ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Will my child be entitled to register and claim citizenship

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mun_oct2009
Newly Registered

Will my child be entitled to register and claim citizenship

Post by mun_oct2009 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:05 am

Hello there. thanks for quick reply. As i mentioned earlier that i am Tier 4 dependent and Indian citizen. I am expecting baby. I did not mention in my first similar topic that we will be leaving this country within few months after my baby is born. I guess for that reason i didn't get the reply which is applicable to me. As a Indian national, All I need to know-

1. If we are entitled to register the baby for citizenship and apply to home office. If we can then what is the procedure?

2. By doing registration, can my baby claim british citizenship when 18 from back home?

It will be very kind to comment on this topic. Thank You.

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:09 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.