ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visa form required for my step daughter's ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

h masterson
Newly Registered

visa form required for my step daughter's ILR

Post by h masterson » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:18 pm

my step daughter came to the uk as a Dependant of my Chinese wife on a fiancee visa, she was 16 at the time & I just added her to my wifes form to get the FLR visa's for them both.
now she will be 18 before we apply for thier ILR's next March ! how & what form should I use for her, I looked at the UKBA site & is it really £1850 for a Dependant over 18 or is there a special clause whereby she can apply with her mother as she did before ?????! help
many thanks
hugh

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:51 pm

[url=http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/settlement/applicationtypes/]How to apply for settlement in the UK[/url] > Completing application form SET(M) wrote:Can I include my dependants in my application?
You can use one form for a joint application by you and any children aged under 18, if they are applying as your dependants. Children over 18 must apply separately, using application form SET(F).
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.