ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My employer needs sponsor licence to employee if i am on PSW

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

RANA-ALI

My employer needs sponsor licence to employee if i am on PSW

Post by RANA-ALI » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:11 am

Hi all ,
this is my first post , i would like to thank to all team member of this forum who care about others problem and try to help them with honest advise,
i have few question in my mind ,i am hoping to apply for my PSW in sep this year
1-do u know if my employer have to hv a sponsor licence to give me employment,
2- after getting PSW is there a time limit that we have to find a job,
is it have to be just ur field job or can it be any

ur advise regarding above queries will be highly appreciated.

kind regards

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: My employer needs sponsor licence to employee if i am on

Post by geriatrix » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:17 am

RANA-ALI wrote:if my employer have to hv a sponsor licence to give me employment
No sponsor licence required to employ a Tier 1 (PSW) migrant.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

RANA-ALI

Post by RANA-ALI » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:45 am

thanks v much for ur reply, do u have any idea about the second question...?
regards

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:29 am

Have you read the psw guidance. Does it state there that there are any such restrictions?

RANA-ALI

Post by RANA-ALI » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:56 am

Greenie wrote:Have you read the psw guidance. Does it state there that there are any such restrictions?
Is that an answer or question....? i know it must be really annoying for u people to answer probably the same kinda question all the time, i really appreciate ur time and patience,
but Greenie i was only curious,cause one of my friend was saying that u now get only 4 month to find ur field job after getting psw,
and last but not least, i am not here to waste ur or others time if my question's answer are in the guide, i would never ever post those questions here to waste ur precious time, "i bet no one would do it"

thanks any way

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:20 pm

what greenie was implying was....

DONT believe what you hear from your 'friends'

you SHOULD know UKBA is the agency who deals with issues related to immigration. Go on their website and read notes relevant to your type of visa.

If you are not sure of anything, which is mentioned on their website, only then you come back here on this board to try to clarify things up.

Back to your question....

your good dear 'friend' was implying how situation would look like for people graduating AFTER April 2012. most student visa are valid for 4 months afterwards and thats the only time you have to find a job or go back home

RANA-ALI

Post by RANA-ALI » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:09 am

thanks so much Arsenal49, really appreciate ur response